We make your life and job as an insurance agent that much easier.
Insurance agent jobs are difficult to master without the right training, support, and partnering. Seek the tools you need to take on new clients confidently, gather new, qualified leads, and earn more year after year with the constant backing of South Atlantic Management.
We have helped dozens of agents with new insurance agent jobs gain control over their career and move in the direction of consistent success. Here’s how:
- Lead programs—You need leads to grow, especially in the formative years of your career. We set you up with a lead program that helps you obtain more qualified leads that turn into return clients.
- Co-op opportunities—Benefit from the expertise, experience, and understanding of other agents and agencies in your same situation.
- Weekly trainings—Getting to a new point in your business takes ongoing refinement of your skills and approach. We train you on how to be successful when armed with access to dozens and dozens of carriers.
- Yearly incentive trips—Does a trip to an exotic getaway free from distractions and daily demands motivate you? Work hard and earn an opportunity to get away every year on us.
- Back office support team—Give your beneficiaries better information and a better experience by quickly getting answers to your phone calls, emails, and texts from our committed support team.
Transform the way you do business and the way you think about your role as an insurance agent. Explore contracting with us at South Atlantic Management by giving us a call today!
At South Atlantic Management, we can help those who are interested in insurance agent jobs in North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Virginia, Ohio, Tennessee, Alabama, Kentucky, Texas, and Mississippi.