SEP for SC Clients Affected by Hurricane Florence
Due to Hurricane Florence and the state of South Carolina declaring a “state of emergency or a major disaster” individuals impacted may be eligible for this SEP. This SEP will run until January 31, 2019. The South Carolina counties that were impacted by Hurricane Florence are listed below. For more information regarding this SEP please contact us at 877-431-0808.
Abbeville, Aiken, Allendale, Anderson, Bamberg, Barnwell, Beaufort, Berkeley, Calhoun, Catawba Indian Reservation, Charleston, Cherokee, Chester, Chesterfield, Clarendon, Colleton, Darlington, Dillon, Dorchester, Edgefield, Fairfield, Florence, Georgetown, Greenville, Greenwood, Hampton, Horry, Jasper, Kershaw, Lancaster, Laurens, Lee, Lexington, Marion, Marlboro, McCormick, Newberry, Oconee, Orangeburg, Pickens, Richland, Saluda, Spartanburg, Sumter, Union, Williamsburg, York
Reasons To Partner With South Atlantic Management:
1. Lead Co-op Plans
2. Free customer relationship and quoting software
3. Back office support staff
4. Free Marketing Flyers with all your information to put in the community to have potential prospects contact you
5. Monthly E&O reimbursement
6. Birthday, Christmas and AEP mailers sent to your clients by us
7. Yearly incentive trips
Call (877.431.0808) or email us (email@example.com) to talk about joining our team and becoming an even better insurance agent.